Friday, March 29, 2013

Sorry For The Delay

I am so sorry for the delay in  posting. I am doing well. Just that I have been extremely busy. As you know my mother was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. I also got a job.

Well with work and helping with my mother I have had very little time and inclination to post. I know many are following this blog and I apologize for not posting more and sooner.

The job is going ok. Like I have said it is a low paying job, but it is a job. I am still looking for a better position but not like I would like. I wish that I could dedicate more time to my job search but other demands for my time are taking precedence at the moment. I am barely making enough to survive but at least I have an income.

Now for the other big thing in my life, my mother. We are dealing the best we can with her condition. She is doing as well as can be expected. Due to her age and underlying medical concerns our options on treating her cancer are limited. It was caught early thus it is easily treated but due to her other medical conditions and age it limits what we can do. She is currently receiving chemo. Surgery at this point in time is not an option. Though it is the best option. But the fear is that she would not survive the surgery, so we are keeping that a a last option if all other treatments fail. the vast majority of my waking non working hours are spent with her.

In the future I will try to post more as there is more I want to tell you. So please bear with me as I negotiate this crazy life of mine. Again I apologize for not posting more.

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize. Everyone following will understand. Take care of you and your mom as best you can, and know you have people thinking good thoughts and sending well wishes for your mom's health and your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Followers