Thursday, January 24, 2013

Busy Week

Well so far it has been a busy week. I have had two interviews this week so far. I feel both went rather well. One is at a nursing home and the other is at a hospital. I am hoping for the one at the hospital. We will see.

Both were not too keen on the fact that I do not have a car. I did reassure them that I will be able to get to work on time even though I do not own a car.

The other thing I mentioned about getting a car is showing some promise. I posted a wish for donations to help me raise the funds to purchase a car. I have received to date $130.00. Not much but a start. I just hope that it does work out. I really, really hate asking for money like that. But if you my reader are so inclined please use the button on the right to donate to my car fund. Thank you so very much in advance. I would also like to Thank from the bottom of my heart those that have already donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers