Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sorry For The Delay

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things have been rather busy here as of late.

Looks like I lost the job I was telling you about that hired me. I told them that I would be either walking to work or taking the bus. They say that they require reliable transportation and my feet or the bus are not included in their definition of reliable transportation. They want me to own a car.

I have been going to many interviews which is rather amazing in and of itself. But I am continuously hearing they require reliable transportation. Without a car a I am severly limited and handicapped.

I posted to Wishadoo in an attempt to pursue another avenue in an attempt to get a car. We will see how that works out. I am rather humbled and greatly in-debt to everyone over there. They are an amazing group of folks. Especially the site administrator, she has helped me so much in this journey.

Well this week looks to be busy as well. I have to go to my last employer to get some paperwork signed for DPS. Also have two interviews scheduled. Taking the bus is so very time consuming compared to a car. I am so thankful that the VA provides us with bus tickets. Or I would be walking to every appointment I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers