Friday, December 21, 2012

24 Hours

Well it has been a little over 24 hours since I moved into the YMCA. I am finding it not nearly as bad as I imagined it to be. I expected worse, much worse. I don't know what I expected but it is not a nightmare. It is just like when I was in the Army in that it is barracks living. Anyone that has experienced barracks living will know what I mean.

I met with the case worker assigned to me yesterday and she got me all signed into the program. She was unable to access her one program to work on my care plan. So I will meet with her again on Monday. Not sure what they mean by care plan because it has a medical meaning for me seeing as I am a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant). I will find out on Monday.

Today at 1130 I have a meeting with the guy helping me find work. I really need to get an income ASAP. Hopefully he is as good as he portrays himself to be. These folks need to realize that I am putting a lot of trust in them to help me get over this speed bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers