Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

I would like to wish all my readers a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Well today I got a call from an agency. I did not catch the name of the agency. But they wanted to hire me on the spot. They had an assignment that I could have taken and been working tonight. I had all but accepted the assignment until they told me where it was. The assignment was in Carlisle, where I just moved from on the 19th of Dec. Thus due to my lack of transportation I lost another opportunity. That is two in one week.

Also today I applied for medical assistance and food stamps. I have to find a way to get to the assistance office this week to drop off some paperwork that they need.

I also changed the address in my drivers license and for my CNA certification. I still need to change the address on my Ham Radio license, but that costs money that I do not have. Oh well I will get it done as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers