Wednesday, December 19, 2012

YMCA

Well folks I am now moved into the YMCA.

I have my own room!!!! But it is tiny. Although I have to share the restroom facilities. I also get full run of the Y's facilities. I am considered a member while I stay here. One minor mishap on moving in. My kool pad for my computer is dead. The power connection is broken. Oh well.

Everyone here is nice and accommodating. There is no curfew, I can come and go as I please. As a Vet we get more privileges than the regular residents. Also the floor I am on is quiet so far. We will see. I plan on doing some exploring tomorrow to see what is around me.

One of the other residents here has internet and I made an agreement to pay him $20.00 a month to use his connection.

As promised I took some pictures here they are;









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers