Thursday, December 13, 2012

No News

Well I was hoping I would hear from the CAC lady today since she was supposed to call me yesterday. But alas she did not call. Again I am feeling that I have been let down once again. Oh well at least I have been accepted into the YMCA program and will have a place to stay.

On my way to work this morning I was giving my situation some serious thought. I have made up my mind that I am going to fast track the program. It is my intention that within 1 week after my move in at the YMCA I will have some form of income. Hopefully less. Even if it is part time. I also plan to be out and into my own apartment withing 6 months. I know that may be a bit ambitious but that is my goal. I can guarantee that they have never worked with anyone like me. When I set my mind to something I will do what ever it takes to make it happen.

Thanks for following along on my journey into homelessness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers